Mortgage brokers: the smart choice for simpler mortgages
In 2014, more than 30 percent of Canadians turned to brokers to assist them with their mortgage needs. And it’s a trend that keeps growing.
Mortgage brokers are credible, knowledgeable professionals that can help you through every step of the mortgage financing process, from product comparisons and selection to quoting and required paperwork.
A mortgage broker can help to simplify the mortgage process and save you valuable time by:
- Securing a competitive rate
- Researching the wide array of solution options and finding the best fit for your needs
- Providing professional advice to guide your decisions and enhance your understanding of the mortgage financing process
- Collecting multiple quotes from lenders
- Helping you complete the necessary paperwork and negotiating with lenders
- Being an available, responsive single point of contact during the entire mortgage financing process
First National works exclusively with brokers to provide residential mortgages to prospective buyers. We have invested heavily in the mortgage broker channel for more than 25 years and will continue to endorse mortgage broker credibility and professionalism as the smart choice for simpler mortgages.
Find a mortgage broker in your area.