Required residential documentation to close mortgages for funding
To simplify your experience in working with First National, we wanted to provide solicitors with efficient, easy access to essential closing documents required to close a mortgage with us. You have already received instructions on the required schedules and documents to be used. Please use the following directions below to access and download the required documents for electronic or hard copy filing in the applicable land titles or registry offices.
British Columbia | Alberta | Saskatchewan | Manitoba | Ontario | Quebec | New Brunswick | Newfoundland and Labrador | Nova Scotia | Prince Edward Island
Additional Instructions for Lawyers and Notaries:
- Click the link for the province to find the applicable documents, schedules and standard charge terms
- Click on the download link on the required document and select Save Target As; save to a file on your computer
- Documents supplied on our website are not to be modified in any way
- All final reports shall be sent to 1 866 325 2563 (fax) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as per the Instructions to Solicitor
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free here. Plain text documents do not require any special software for viewing or printing.
To request a payout statement from First National, contact email@example.com and reference the following:
- Borrower(s) name
- Mortgage Number
- Property Address
- Effective date of payout statement
Please note a fee of up to $395.00 will apply to each payout statement processed.